Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#5. Finding out the girl you called a name, actually deserved it:)

Ok, so I am usually the person who holds everything in, and Facebook did not help in this situation. I read something she posted on someone's wall. So I sat here at my laptop, called screamed (well lets just say a bad word:))Then I texted my best friend, she totally agreed with me and said she deserved to be called that. Now my best friend, she doesn't bluff anything, or cutesy it up for you, she hands it to you straight on a platter.

So I know she was not kidding when she also said this one girl was a, yeah! It made me feel soo much better, like I am not a bad person. Well I guess that's high school drama for you:) A little taste of what its like to be 1. on the social network (because p.s. Facebook doesn't help any sort of drama situation) and 2. in 12th grade. But odds are half the people you call a name actually deserve it! This definately had to make it on my "awesome" things because it was a glorifying moment, not just for me, but my pride as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment